Cool Blue Outer Glow Pointer
ยินดีต้อนรับสู่บล็อกของน็อต ปฏิภาณ ชมพัฒน์ครับ รหัส 5681114012

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Assignment 4th October 2015

Assignment 4th October 2015
ๅ1.             I think  that you are very pretty.
22.             I hope that you pass the exam.
  3.             I don’t know what to do.
  4.             I know what you said. 
  5.             Where I go is secret.
66.             I know where we go.
  7.             I go when he came.
88.             When you go is my sadness.
  9.             Why I do is because of you.
  10.      I don’t know why you go.
  11.      I don’t know how to say.
  12.      How to make a cake is secret. 
  13.      The danger is that we will be left behind.
  14.      The fact is that it is getting very late. 
  15.      George wonders does frcd know how to cook.
  16.      T do love you.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น